Entrepreneur - Sales Management - Interim business development
– founder & CEO of CTS Netherlands. Managing IT infrastructures for SME and local support and installation services for major US telecom providers and overseas hardware companies.
– cofounder & MD of Neighbourly Netherlands. Neighbourly is a social platform designed to help brands collaborate with customers and citizens to activate their social purpose at a community level.
– cofounder & CFO Voedselsurplus Foundation. Voedselsurplus initiates and manage projects with city councils, food retailers and social restaurants to support vulnerable groups and fight food waste.
– cofounder & MD Shareaty. Shareaty is a distribution center which collects food and distribute them to social restaurants to fight food waste and support social restaurants in cooperation with 5050Food of the Salvation Army in Rotterdam.
Enoor consultancy: business development and sales strategy:
– Frank&theBacks, part of Worldstartup. As Lead Liaison officer, I match purpose-driven ventures with seasoned C-level entrepreneurs to achieve sustainable growth.
– Joulex: Business development of Joulex Energy Management for IT network and servers until acquisition by Cisco.
– Linkcycle: Early stage for business development in Europe.
and business development in greening of ICT.
– Software Borg: Business development for source code/data escrow and IE solutions.
sales & marketing management:
– Sales director EMEA for Plaid Europe.
– Sales & Marketing Director for Rucanor.
– European Sales & Marketing for Signify, e.g. initiator and business development of European lighting solution and store design.
Location: Guirlande 136,
2496WT The Hague, The Netherlands
Reg. ID: 30210897
Phone: +31 (30) 2723990